If you are planning to upgrade your stock suspension to a racing type of suspension then here are some of the good and the bad of having one in your car. lets start off with the bad portion of having one in your car.
* A hard and uncomfortable ride
* It's expensive, go take a look at a price for a whole set if you don't believe me
* Better Handling
* The center of gravity is much lower so the result is faster entry in a corner
* Predictable handling because you have less body roll
* It makes your car look like a semi racer/ Drifter car a good thing
There's more that to the good and the bad, these are the ones the I can remember from the top of my head. If you have any thoughts or more ideas to input; you sould comment and tell me the reason for the good and the bad of having a racing suspension.